[SOLVED] Corsair CX750m or EVGA B3 850w for same price?

Jun 3, 2020
My specs:

Intel i5 6400 stock cooler
H110 mobo
Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 OC special edition
2xSSD 1xHDD
6x 120mm fan
2x 8gb ddr4

I'm planning to upgrade to ryzen in the future and overclock CPU and GPU.

I can get the Corsair CX750m or EVGA B3 850w for the same price, which should I go for?

I read EVGA B3 is bad.

Solution
Evga B3

Years ago there was a split in the b3 line with the lower wattages being source from RSY and the upper units from Superflower. All the B3's are supposedly made by Superflower now and the over-power issue should have long since been resolved.

popatim

Titan
Evga B3

Years ago there was a split in the b3 line with the lower wattages being source from RSY and the upper units from Superflower. All the B3's are supposedly made by Superflower now and the over-power issue should have long since been resolved.

Solution
Jun 3, 2020
Evga B3

Thanks! I'll buy it now

Jun 3, 2020
Evga B3

By the way, the sellers catalog states 220-B3-0850-V1 as product number. Is this the old or the new one (which one is good)

TRENDING THREADS