[SOLVED] Corsair(DRAM different manufacture & die)

Oct 7, 2019
I have 2 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz RAM.
But when i see both RAMs in Typhoon Burner the DRAM manufactures & die density are different.
Values are different in DRAM calculator too.
What values should I type in the in BIOS?Because RAMs are currently runnung at 2133mhz.

Please check the link I have posted.

Typhoon Burner

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19RSX5XHbV9k5-p60tr3XgBooDNFMGf1r/view?usp=sharing

DRAM Calaculator

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZS8AQUThBLCtAPLKI1rZvAdhxnDtbLNn?usp=sharing

Please guide me to solve this issue.
Thank You.

I have updated the link.
Actually I bought both in same kit but one RAM was faulty so I got a replacement.

Last edited:
Solution
Was it the store who would only replace the faulty one?

If not, it sounds very strange. I had a matched kit of 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM, a kit like the one I use now, where one module was faulty. Corsair agreed to RMA it, but clarified that I had to return the whole kit. This was actually emphasized a couple of times during the process that led up to the point of returning the RAM kit.

The replacement process went smoothly and I received a complete new kit, both RAM sticks were swapped for new ones.

Only annoying thing was that I had to ship the RAM to The Netherlands eventhough I live in Denmark.

But if you were told only the faulty stick of RAM would be replaced, it sounds like it was the store and not Corsair. Not that I...
Was it the store who would only replace the faulty one?

If not, it sounds very strange. I had a matched kit of 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM, a kit like the one I use now, where one module was faulty. Corsair agreed to RMA it, but clarified that I had to return the whole kit. This was actually emphasized a couple of times during the process that led up to the point of returning the RAM kit.

The replacement process went smoothly and I received a complete new kit, both RAM sticks were swapped for new ones.

Only annoying thing was that I had to ship the RAM to The Netherlands eventhough I live in Denmark.

But if you were told only the faulty stick of RAM would be replaced, it sounds like it was the store and not Corsair. Not that I would know for sure of course, but I've never really heard of anyone getting only one RAM stick in a complete kit replaced.

The store would recieve a complete replacement from Corsair anyways, at least that's what I would have thought - so the store don't really loose any money on it either.

EDIT : Type-Os and spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: extreme_noob
Solution