Corsair fan control

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,

I'm planning on building a computer with a corsair h150i aio cooler and 9 non rgb corsair ml120 fans. How would I be able to control all 9 of the fans with corsair link?

Solution
if the 9 fans INCLUDE the Radiator fans and you want Corsair software control then get a Commander Pro which can control fan speeds of up to SIX fans and the remaining three (the ones that will be blowing air through the H150i Pro's radiator) can be connected to the H150i Pro's fan connectors as they need to be used as CPU cooling fans for software as many motherboards or AIO come with features that can affect performance just to keep the CPU safe in case there was never anything cooling it as a safety precaution

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
It's not clear how many fans where. Does the 9 non-RGB fans include the three fans used on the H150i radiator? Or, are the H150i systems fans additional to the other nine, with all of those latter group used for case ventilation? I note the H150i system normally comes with ML120 RGB Pro fans that DO have LED's in them. So, are you using them, or replacing them?

What mobo do you plan to buy? From its manual we can advise clearly how to power and control all your fans, whatever the total number.

Zahid Shabir

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015
if the 9 fans INCLUDE the Radiator fans and you want Corsair software control then get a Commander Pro which can control fan speeds of up to SIX fans and the remaining three (the ones that will be blowing air through the H150i Pro's radiator) can be connected to the H150i Pro's fan connectors as they need to be used as CPU cooling fans for software as many motherboards or AIO come with features that can affect performance just to keep the CPU safe in case there was never anything cooling it as a safety precaution

Solution