[SOLVED] Corsair GPU water block compatibility... Which GPU and cooling solution to purchase?

Aug 8, 2019
Hey everyone! I need advice. I have been looking at buying an MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z GPU. I currently have a Corsair filled system. Crystal 680x, water cooling system, RAM, fans, RGB lighting all from Corsair so I want to stick with them as I water cool the GPU as well. As I was going to order the GPU water block I noticed they only support certain GPU's and my preferred GPU is not one of them. Should I get one of the Asus GPU's they cover or a Founders Edition GPU which is also covered and overclock it?

Solution
I would go with whatever card you like that has GPU block support. This is the primary way I shop for GPUs now - which ones have supported full-cover blocks, and go from there.

I just submitted a cooler review on the Corsair Hydro X stuff...it's good quality, and I'd recommend them as viable options for anyone wishing to watercool.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I would go with whatever card you like that has GPU block support. This is the primary way I shop for GPUs now - which ones have supported full-cover blocks, and go from there.

I just submitted a cooler review on the Corsair Hydro X stuff...it's good quality, and I'd recommend them as viable options for anyone wishing to watercool.

Solution