Corsair graphite 760T top radiator clearance space?

Siracle

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
I was gifted a 360mm 60mm thick radiator for christmas, but it won't fit in my current case. I was wondering if it would fit in the top of a Corsair 760T with a 25mm fan? I've seen several posts saying it "may" be possible, but no confirmations. What are your thoughts? I have a Asus Maximus VIII hero motherboard, and low profile ram. I'm concerned specifically with the radiator hitting one of those two components.

Solution
You can email them specifically on their website. I had questions about some of their other cases before i purchased, and got responses the very next day. Keep in mind though, that this is a holiday weekend. Alternatively, you could read reviews on websites that sell that case, to see what other purchasers had put in their builds, pros/cons. And at the same time, look at pictures of other builds with that case to get an idea of what does and doesn't work.

Samaratin

Reputable
Apr 1, 2015
You can email them specifically on their website. I had questions about some of their other cases before i purchased, and got responses the very next day. Keep in mind though, that this is a holiday weekend. Alternatively, you could read reviews on websites that sell that case, to see what other purchasers had put in their builds, pros/cons. And at the same time, look at pictures of other builds with that case to get an idea of what does and doesn't work.

Solution