[SOLVED] Corsair Graphite 780t to replace NZXT Phantom 410?

Bittu11

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2012
Hello everyone, i recently upgraded my board processor of my old system which was in NZXT's phantom 410(bought it in 2013).

Current config:
Intel i7 11700k
Asus TUF Z590 (NON-WIFI)
MSI VENTUS RTX 2060 XS 6G OCV1
Asus Ryujin 240mm (Ryujin I, not II)
G.Skill Tridentz Neo 16GB 3600 CL 18-22-22-42
WD SN 750 2TB NVME
Samsung Evo870 4TB
+ All the fancy rgb fans & strips.

System is fine, but recently i started to dislike that old Phantom 410 cabinet of mine, so i was wondering all that stuff would fit inside Corsair's Graphite 780t without any issue or some other cabinet you guys would suggest?
Someone with Corsair 780t here, waiting for your suggestions/feedback.

I sort listed Black colored one, since White Colored one is way too higher than my current pocket balance :D

Also any changes advice/suggestion for my configuration is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Solution
Should fit, but why the 780T? It's quite an old case at 2014 release; you're giving up airflow to a giant hard drive cage and external drive bays, no USB-C port, acrylic panel instead of glass and so on. And it sells for more than a Corsair 5000D or other mainstream full ATX cases with an array of modern features. It works if you already have it, but I can't imagine dropping $150 on this in 2022.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Should fit, but why the 780T? It's quite an old case at 2014 release; you're giving up airflow to a giant hard drive cage and external drive bays, no USB-C port, acrylic panel instead of glass and so on. And it sells for more than a Corsair 5000D or other mainstream full ATX cases with an array of modern features. It works if you already have it, but I can't imagine dropping $150 on this in 2022.

Solution

Bittu11

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2012
I havent purchased it yet. Just sort listed it for now. I really liked its design & looks for some reason.
Now that things which you mentioned made me doubt my choice & i'm again confused, which cabinet i should buy for my built.

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
I have had a Corsair 780T since my first build in 2016. You can fit any components you want in this case as it is huge. You will not be giving up airflow because the drive cages are removable. I have absolutely nothing impeding airflow in my case. It is a really unique looking case and I love it. Highly recommended although there probably are cheaper cases out there. The last time I saw one of these for sale it was $500 US.

TRENDING THREADS