[SOLVED] Corsair H100i platinum SE 3 pin

Nov 19, 2019
Hello, the AIO (Corsair H100i platinum SE) I'm installing has a 3 pin fan connector that I'm supposed to plug into the cpu_fan header but the motherboard I'm using (Z390 Aorus pro wifi) has a 4 pin header. I know that I can plug it into a 4 pin header but I don't know if I'm supposed to plug it into the first three pins on the left or the three last pins to the right... Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hello, the AIO (Corsair H100i platinum SE) I'm installing has a 3 pin fan connector that I'm supposed to plug into the cpu_fan header but the motherboard I'm using (Z390 Aorus pro wifi) has a 4 pin header. I know that I can plug it into a 4 pin header but I don't know if I'm supposed to plug it into the first three pins on the left or the three last pins to the right... Thanks in advance.

See that plastic tab sticking up from fan header ? It's offset to one side sou you can plug cable only one right way.

See that plastic tab sticking up from fan header ? It's offset to one side sou you can plug cable only one right way.

Reactions: Grey59
Solution