Question Corsair H100i Pro RGB

iCeMhaN

Commendable
May 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm considering on buying an AIO Cooler from Corsair which is the H100i Pro RGB. It costs around $126 in my area I wonder if this is a worthy upgrade? Currently using a stock cooler from my processor. Well my current temp at idle is usually at 41-50C. While playing some games like DOTA 2 my temp climbs to 55-65C. Not that much of a fan of OC'ing (not even aware if I can OC with my current procie. Should I keep the $126 or go with the upgrade?

Current system specs are:

Ryzen 5 3600
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
16gb hyper x fury ram
GTX 1060 3gb

Thank you

From the stock cooler? Yes. It will cool much better than the stock AMD cooler can.

However should you? Its truly up to you. While it will cool better you are not running too hot currently. Without overclocking in the mix (yes you can overclock on your setup) it makes the H100i less valuable.

The only other benefit of the H100i is looks, I think it looks nice.

Hi guys,

I'm considering on buying an AIO Cooler from Corsair which is the H100i Pro RGB. It costs around $126 in my area I wonder if this is a worthy upgrade? Currently using a stock cooler from my processor. Well my current temp at idle is usually at 41-50C. While playing some games like DOTA 2 my temp climbs to 55-65C. Not that much of a fan of OC'ing (not even aware if I can OC with my current procie. Should I keep the $126 or go with the upgrade?

Current system specs are:

Ryzen 5 3600
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
16gb hyper x fury ram
GTX 1060 3gb

Thank you

Your temps look good as is, save your money.

iCeMhaN

Commendable
May 2, 2017
From the stock cooler? Yes. It will cool much better than the stock AMD cooler can.

However should you? Its truly up to you. While it will cool better you are not running too hot currently. Without overclocking in the mix (yes you can overclock on your setup) it makes the H100i less valuable.

The only other benefit of the H100i is looks, I think it looks nice.
Do you use AIO? Can you suggest much better and cheaper than this one?

Do you use AIO? Can you suggest much better and cheaper than this one?

I currently use an older model the H100i. The only RGB is the Corsair logo on the water block as I currently use 2 ML120 fans on it for performance. I also do overclock my CPU so I benefit from it.

However even if I didn't overclock I would probably go for a Corsair Hydro again as I like the looks and the newer RGB variants also look nice.

Reactions: iCeMhaN

iCeMhaN

Commendable
May 2, 2017
I currently use an older model the H100i. The only RGB is the Corsair logo on the water block as I currently use 2 ML120 fans on it for performance. I also do overclock my CPU so I benefit from it.

However even if I didn't overclock I would probably go for a Corsair Hydro again as I like the looks and the newer RGB variants also look nice.
Is it good? How old was it? Never experienced any leaks?