[SOLVED] Corsair H100i RGB PLATNIUM SE Push/Pull Radiator Config?

Potato825

Reputable
Nov 13, 2016
I have a NZXT H510 and I'm putting in a Corsair H100i RGB PLATNIUM SE, I purchased 2 extra RGB fans for the rear and now have the 2 stock fans as extra, Should I put them in the front of the case where they cannot be seen and do a push/pull config with the radiator or is the noise and performance gain not worth it?

Darkbreeze

Titan
Just use the LL120 fans. Put them in front of the radiator. They have a very high static pressure rating and will do fine.

If you HAVE to use all four, put the Aer F fans behind the radiator pulling, but I think you'll do fine with just the two LL fans. Try it both ways and see which way gives you better thermals, both with, and without the Aer F fans pulling on the inside of the radiator.

Darkbreeze

Titan
Just use the LL120 fans. Put them in front of the radiator. They have a very high static pressure rating and will do fine.

If you HAVE to use all four, put the Aer F fans behind the radiator pulling, but I think you'll do fine with just the two LL fans. Try it both ways and see which way gives you better thermals, both with, and without the Aer F fans pulling on the inside of the radiator.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS