Question Corsair H100i v2 PUMP showing 0 RPM ?

prateek320i

Honorable
Nov 24, 2017
Hi all,
Previously I was using my Corsair H100i V2 with Asus ROG Strix Z370 Gaming E and Intel i7-8700K since last 3 years. I never had any problem with that AIO, but I think I’ve messed it up.
This week, I installed some new RGB Fans and was checking out Q Fan control in the BIOS. After that, I ran ASUS AI Suite and clicked on FAN TUNING (which tries to take control over all of the FANs). After that I tried adjusting curves or newly Installed FAN. Now I opened Corsair iCUE software to adjust my Radiator’s FAN and saw that the PUMP is showing 0 RPM and CPU is reaching 90 Degrees.

I have another system with me, so I tried checking out that AIO with MSI H97 Gaming 3 and i5-4670. At BIOS screen I noticed there was no number on CPU FAN speed and CPU Temp peaking to 80 degrees. I figured out my PUMP died.
Now I need to RMA that H100i V2 and buy a NEW AIO.
All I do in my PC is playing games at 1080p with ultra settings with CPU Overclocked. I have sorted 3 AIO’s and need opinion from rest of the readers. The qualifiers are CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R, MSI MAG Coreliquid 360R and Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB.

Also, did anyone face the same situation like I did? If yes, I might be able to save my AIO with your solutions.

Hi all,
Previously I was using my Corsair H100i V2 with Asus ROG Strix Z370 Gaming E and Intel i7-8700K since last 3 years. I never had any problem with that AIO, but I think I’ve messed it up.
This week, I installed some new RGB Fans and was checking out Q Fan control in the BIOS. After that, I ran ASUS AI Suite and clicked on FAN TUNING (which tries to take control over all of the FANs). After that I tried adjusting curves or newly Installed FAN. Now I opened Corsair iCUE software to adjust my Radiator’s FAN and saw that the PUMP is showing 0 RPM and CPU is reaching 90 Degrees.

I have another system with me, so I tried checking out that AIO with MSI H97 Gaming 3 and i5-4670. At BIOS screen I noticed there was no number on CPU FAN speed and CPU Temp peaking to 80 degrees. I figured out my PUMP died.
Now I need to RMA that H100i V2 and buy a NEW AIO.
All I do in my PC is playing games at 1080p with ultra settings with CPU Overclocked. I have sorted 3 AIO’s and need opinion from rest of the readers. The qualifiers are CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R, MSI MAG Coreliquid 360R and Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB.

Also, did anyone face the same situation like I did? If yes, I might be able to save my AIO with your solutions.
What do you see in BIOS? That SW is pretty unreliable.

prateek320i

Honorable
Nov 24, 2017
BIOS shows no CPU FAN speed both on Asus ROG STRIX Z370 Gaming E and MSI H97 Gaming 3. ASUS says CPU FAN ERROR on POST.
Also I updated the BIOS to the latest before this incident did happen.