Corsair H115i USB connector

se7en_ate9

Reputable
May 5, 2014
Hello everyone, I am trying t connect my H115i to my motherboard so I can control fan speeds through the corsair link 4 program. Currently I have everything hooked up and have the mirco USB connected to the heatsink and the other end of the USB cord connected to the USB 910 port on my motherboard. However, when I open up corsair link 4, my H115i does not appear (every other component does) and I am unable to change the speeds or LEDs on the cooler. I have an ASUS maximus VIII extreme mother board. Any advice on how to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Solution
You also need the pump power cable connected to the cpu fan plugin on your motherboard. Your connect the two fans on the cooler, to the two connectors coming off of the pump, and then a similar looking power cable from the pump is supposed to plug into the motherboard.

Sedivy

Estimable
You also need the pump power cable connected to the cpu fan plugin on your motherboard. Your connect the two fans on the cooler, to the two connectors coming off of the pump, and then a similar looking power cable from the pump is supposed to plug into the motherboard.

Solution