Question Corsair H150i Elite Capellix XT issue

TiluChris

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2014
Hello All

I have the Corsair H150i Elite Capellix XT cooling system, with 3 x 120 fans. I use the iCUE software and everything works well. Today, I added a 4th fan (same than the 3 others) in the casing and plug it to the commander core (both cables). The additional fan is working but it doesn't light on. I don't know why.

Additional info: the 4th fan shows up in the iCUE software, in all sections, except in the lighting section. In this specific section, it's missing. It keeps showing only the 3 original fans and the pump.

Could someone help me?

TiluChris

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2014
Thank you very much for your answer. In the meantime, I was lucky as issue got solved!

On the controller, on RGB ports side, I did unplug the cable of the fan that couldn't get the lighting and did plug it into the next free RGB port of the controller (#5 instead of #4). From there, in the iCUE software, I ran the wizard set up to initiate a re-detection and the 4th fan did finally show up in the RGB lighting section of the software!

My best guess: on the controller, the RGB port #4 is dead/damaged/not working. Fortunately, I don't need more fans, because now, I have only one spare RGB port left.

Again, thank you. Issue is closed.