Question Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
Hey All,
Purchased one of these units a couple months ago, love it, however, as most of you know, these units only come with three fans. That's fine, but my personal preference is push and pull.

So I am looking to purchase three of these fans from someone that may have swapped out the originals for something, more to their own liking.
I am only looking for these specific fans and yes they are different from the standard ML Pro RGB fans, not looking for those.

So if anyone finds that they may have three of these lying around, or more, I would definitely be interested in purchasing.

And yes I did contact Corsair, even found the page for the replacement fan - it's status is unchanged for eight months now. Their response was basically, don't hold your breath.
Hence I am hoping maybe someone has a few in good - excellent condition lying around and wants to make a few bucks.
Thanks.

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
I want to add more, not replace. I have ML's all around, but I like the "smart" ones that come with the AIO's, they speed up and slow down depending on temps. The others I have going 100% full on. The company I own ships a lot, shipping is not a factor.