[SOLVED] Corsair H150i vs Deepcool Castle 360RGB V2

nabilur

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
I've been considering these two AIOs for my CPU. I'm just not sure which one would be better in terms of cooling? Sound isn't too much of an issue for me, unless something sounds like a literal jet engine

Solution
i would recommend you the Kraken X72 if you have the buget, but if you want quiet performance between the 2 the H150i is quieter and i have a Corsair, so far its all good till the 4-5 years without cleaning the system

HamsterKing

Reputable
Sep 2, 2015
i would recommend you the Kraken X72 if you have the buget, but if you want quiet performance between the 2 the H150i is quieter and i have a Corsair, so far its all good till the 4-5 years without cleaning the system

Solution

nabilur

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
Sadly in my local stores they don't have the X72. In terms of cooling though, which would be better?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Cooling what exactly?
They're both 360mm AIOs, so if you're concerned about raw cooling performance, it's primarily down to the fans - as well as how much noise you're comfortable with.
Then again, it's all moot if you aren't at least overclocking a 9900K, 10700K, 10900K, or some Threadripper/Intel X-series cpu...

nabilur

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
Cooling what exactly?
They're both 360mm AIOs, so if you're concerned about raw cooling performance, it's primarily down to the fans - as well as how much noise you're comfortable with.
Then again, it's all moot if you aren't at least overclocking a 9900K, 10700K, 10900K, or some Threadripper/Intel X-series cpu...
I've got a Ryzen 3800X, but I guess I'll go for the 150i

What is your case?
360 aio coolers can be hard to mount.
What is your graphics card? A aio mount can hurt gpu cooling.
ryzen x processors come near their overclock limit. Added cooling is not going to buy you much.
I might consider spending the aio budget elsewhere.