Corsair H60 backplate

So I currently have an Asus M5A97 and a 4100. I will most likely be upgrading to an 8320 soon, but if I find a good deal, I may get a 4670k and compatible motherboard. The issue is, I lost the Intel backplate for my Corsair H60, so I'd like to know where I could get a backplate and screws for it. I bought it refurbished from Newegg, so I don't think Corsair will send me new ones. Does anybody know any websites (aside from Ebay, I looked there) where I could find these parts? If I cannot find them, an Intel setup isn't really worth it.

Solution
Go to Corsair's site and contact them via email, or you can even try chat to get an immediate response. Corsair has a very good reputation for customer support. I am sure that if you explain your dilemma they will offer you assistance in some way. Even if they cannot sell you just the backplate, perhaps they can guide you in the direction of someone who can. I did an online search and couldn't find a single place who sold just the backplate to the H60. Going straight to the source (Corsair) would appear to be the only visible option. Good luck on your search!
Go to Corsair's site and contact them via email, or you can even try chat to get an immediate response. Corsair has a very good reputation for customer support. I am sure that if you explain your dilemma they will offer you assistance in some way. Even if they cannot sell you just the backplate, perhaps they can guide you in the direction of someone who can. I did an online search and couldn't find a single place who sold just the backplate to the H60. Going straight to the source (Corsair) would appear to be the only visible option. Good luck on your search!

Solution

That's pretty good numbers for something as affordable as the H60! I wouldn't have guessed it. That's why it pays to ask, I suppose.