Question Corsair h60

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Upgrading to an H60....from what? Looks like a re-badged Thermaltake air cooler, those are actually pretty decent. https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/gravity-i2.html

H60 isn't that great of an AIO. It looks like the case might support a 240mm AIO in the top, why only a 120mm and not something a bit larger?

What do you mean it is loose? Did you follow installation directions? What bracket are you mentioning?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
AIOs aren't really that quiet, usually the fans are the loudest component. Having a single 120mm fan can be noisy, depending on CPU load and the fan curve. In all honesty, if you wanted silence, a large air cooler is what you want.

You should be using both of those brackets - one is the backplate, the other is the pump mounting bracket (look at the 2nd image on that Amazon page). If this is how it is used, there shouldn't be any movement, provided you've secured it well.

Sep 3, 2020
Alrighty then. I assumed I didn't' need the rear bracket because it didn't come with it, But it did come with it. My toddler just took it from me when I wasn't looking and hid it. It's all installed now and my temps are almost 30c lower than with the other fan. Thank you.