Question Corsair H80i front layout Entering or drawing air?

Jul 15, 2019
Good morning.
First of all sorry for my English. I have an NZXT Manta case as part of a MATX project. The problem is that I got a Corsair H80i and by the arrangement of cables and ram memories of my motherboard I only have the possibility of putting the Radiator in the front. Do you think it's wrong how I put the FANS? Keep in mind that the case is small. Thank you!

https://ibb.co/dQ2kDGm

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
That's not the way I would set it up. I would have the push pull setup you have on the radiator blowing into the case as an intake and I would change the top intake to exhaust. Wouldn't want the rear exhaust and your rad fans opposing each other like that. I imagine you set it up like that because you don't want the heat from the radiator blown into the case but from testing I have seen this does not negatively impact temps much assuming you have adequate exhaust.

Jul 15, 2019
That's not the way I would set it up. I would have the push pull setup you have on the radiator blowing into the case as an intake and I would change the top intake to exhaust. Wouldn't want the rear exhaust and your rad fans opposing each other like that. I imagine you set it up like that because you don't want the heat from the radiator blown into the case but from testing I have seen this does not negatively impact temps much assuming you have adequate exhaust.

Yes, exactly not to get heat inside. Okay. Then you could introduce air and two fans by escaping one up and one back.