• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Corsair Harpoon RGB or Logitech G703 Lightspeed For wireless gaming mouse.

Josh-Sweeny

Honorable
Oct 5, 2013
Old Mouse has packed in so looking for a new one.

Wanting to spend a reasonable amount for a mouse that will last me a long time, around £40-£70 . Wireless is pretty important to me as I want to have a clean set up without cables cluttering like my old mouse did. I also wanted to have a rechargable mouse as I don't want to keep buying batteries and to risk it running out when I don't have any.

So far I've come up with the Corsair Ironclaw, Harpoon and the Logitech g703. From what I can tell the Ironclaw is very large so only suitable for those with large hands, whereas I have average sized hands (just under 7.5 inches) . So that one is out.

The Harpoon wireless seems to average around £45 but I can only find it for ~£55 right now. The G703 Lightspeed wireless seems to average around £65 and I can find it for that much in a lot of places. This seems to me that the logitech is a better deal right now. However, other than style and the higher max DPI (which I'm not that concerned about) I can't seem to tell the difference between the two enough to justify the extra £10 for the g703. Am I missing something or does it make sense to just go for the Harpoon as there is no discernible difference?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS