bashenderiks

Reputable
Sep 2, 2017
Hello,
i just bought a corsair hydro h115i, and was thinking where should i place it in my case. my first thought was the top of the case, but just was thinking lets see where is the best place, to put it. on a video they said the front was the best place to put it because of fresh air, but a lot of the times i see a video on youtube they but it on the top of the case {what i also want}. my quistion is what do you guys recommend??
Kind regards. Bas

Solution
Between having it in the front as intake or having it up top as exhaust, if a gaming system, your better off putting it up top to help exhaust warmer as as putting it in the front will give you better CPU temps but typically your GPU runs hotter then your CPU and as intake will dump warmer air into what will be a fairly warm system so top as exhaust would be my recommendation.

WildCard999

Titan
Between having it in the front as intake or having it up top as exhaust, if a gaming system, your better off putting it up top to help exhaust warmer as as putting it in the front will give you better CPU temps but typically your GPU runs hotter then your CPU and as intake will dump warmer air into what will be a fairly warm system so top as exhaust would be my recommendation.

Solution

bashenderiks

Reputable
Sep 2, 2017
Hello, Wildcard999
thanks for your answer.