Question Corsair iCUE H115i Elite Capellix on 3700x

pyfreak7401

Prominent
Apr 6, 2020
Hello. I'm thinking of buying the above AIO for my ryzen 3700x since i need a better cooling solution for my build especially now during summer. I tried searching for temp reviews but couldn't find any. I'm using a MB530P masterbox with its own fans on(3x120 intake + 1x120 exhaust) and i was thinking of adding 2 more exhaust fans at the top hence the thought of an AIO. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone:tearsofjoy:.
So does anyone use the said AIO with the said CPU? How is the overall performance? Is it a reliable cooler? I've heard that corsair has a very reliable customer support in case i need to RMA it.
Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
I wish you invested into a better built and airflow case like the ones made by Be Quiet! or Fractal or Lian Li. As for your AIO purchasing intentions, mind sharing what your ambient room air temps are at the time of writing? The performance of your AIO will depend on your ambient air temps, not just because it has liquid in it's cooling chamber(read more in the watercooling sticky, in my sig space).

pyfreak7401

Prominent
Apr 6, 2020
I wish you invested into a better built and airflow case like the ones made by Be Quiet! or Fractal or Lian Li. As for your AIO purchasing intentions, mind sharing what your ambient room air temps are at the time of writing? The performance of your AIO will depend on your ambient air temps, not just because it has liquid in it's cooling chamber(read more in the watercooling sticky, in my sig space).
To be honest, i had researched quite a lot of cases and i thought this one was great regarding its value-for-money. I guess i could have had spent a bit more but besides the CPU temps during summer everything else runs great. My ambient temps are around the 26-27C mark. With the side panel on my CPU runs around 75-77C during demanding titles and sometimes even spikes up to 84C for a few seconds then backs down there(Running at 100% fan speed with the AMD cooler on turbo mode after 75C if i recall correctly)