Question Corsair k70 Keyboard not working, help!

Apr 19, 2019
So i had brought a Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard a few years ago however i only opened it a few months ago so it is brand new in condition. I had been using it for a while and it was fine, until it suddenly stopped working. I have tried to use the hold Esc for 5 seconds method but it hasn't helped. On the corsair website it says you can perform a hard reset by pressing a button in the pinhole which is either located at the bottom of the keyboard, or next to the bios switch, but my keyboard doesn't have this pinhole there is a USB next to the Bios switch. When i plug the keyboard in my PC recognises it because it makes a sound, and it also shows up in hardware and devices. All the lights on the keys are on, as well as all the media, and the mute button. there is one constant white light on the first of the 3, and the only light that isn't on is on the lock key next to brightness on the top. when i switch from Bios 1, 2, and 4 there is no change, but when i put it on bios 8 the 3rd white light starts flickering on and off (its an upside down T). None of the buttons on the keyboard work when i press them, including the brightness keys. However the volume scroller does work. I've also tried using different USB ports on my pc and other keyboards do work on my pc. When i open Control Panel, go into hardware and devices, then click Corsair K70, it says "device not migrated" and under information it says "Device HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B09&MI_00\8&360db91a&0&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match." the last driver is from 21/06/2006 under device status it says this device is not working properly. This is very frustrating as the keyboard is pretty much brand new and i like it a lot i don't want to throw it away, however i don't have any receipts so i cant even return it. Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
You should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Have you tried taking the keyboard over to a friend/neighbor/laptop/donor system and seen if the keyboard is acting the same way? You might also want to look at donor systems running on older OS's to rule out any issue if you're on Windows 10. Also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.