Question Corsair K70 Mk 2 Sleep and Wake Delay

butterfig

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 16, 2019
Hello. I recently purchased a K70 mk2 and a K68 RGB. The K68 slept my desktop fine, but with the MK 2, it is delayed 2 to 3 minutes. I have never experienced this before, but my display switches off, but my desktop and peripherals remain on. I can tell my desktop is on because of the fans spinning, the LED's on, and my keyboard and mouse's LED's are on. After 2 to 3 minutes, I can hear the hard drive spinning off and the LED's on my peripherals and desktop switch off. Please help me, this is my 2nd mechanical and only keyboard on me right now. I really hope it's a problem with iCue and not with the keyboard.

Specs:
i7 7700
Asus H110 Plus
16 gb ram
GTX 1060 3gb
120gb ssd
1tb hdd
Corsair H60 (2017 edition)
NZXT H500i

Ralston18

Titan
Are you swapping between keyboards; i.e., use one of them for awhile and then unplugging it and plugging in the other keyboard?

Are all applicable drivers up-to-date?

Are you sure that the computer is not trying to finish off some updates, AV scans, or backups? Perhaps the process is failing for some reason and eventually "times out".

Look in the Reliability History/Manager logs. Likely to be some error codes, warnings, or related informational events therein.

Event Viewer can be used in the same manner. Tends to be more cumbersome to work with.

butterfig

Honorable
BANNED
Feb 16, 2019
Are you swapping between keyboards; i.e., use one of them for awhile and then unplugging it and plugging in the other keyboard?

Are all applicable drivers up-to-date?

Are you sure that the computer is not trying to finish off some updates, AV scans, or backups? Perhaps the process is failing for some reason and eventually "times out".

Look in the Reliability History/Manager logs. Likely to be some error codes, warnings, or related informational events therein.

Event Viewer can be used in the same manner. Tends to be more cumbersome to work with.
Factory reset my desktop. It turned out I have an AnonymizerGadget Virus on my desktop, which I learned from. I will never download free game mods ever again.