Corsair K70 MK.2 vs Hyperx Alloy Elite RGB vs Logitech G810

Nov 16, 2018
Hi I’m looking at getting a mechanical gaming keyboard I have those options Corsair K70 mk2, Logitech G810, Hyperx Alloy Elite Rgb which one i should buy and why?

Solution
Do you have a budget?

Keyboards are very subjective with respect to "fit and feel".

And have some firm requirements about what you expect from the keyboard: both functionally and cosmetically if the latter is a concern.

Go to some stores, visit friends and family, etc. and try the keyboards you have in mind.

Pick the two you like best (again subjective) and read reviews by verified purchasers or product reviews at websites such as Tom's Hardware.

Then go to the keyboard manufacturer's websites: Look for and read the User Guide/Manual. Visit the manufacturer's FAQs and Forums.

Learn what other people or saying, asking,or complaining about. Note both what is said and what is not said.

Ralston18

Titan
Do you have a budget?

Keyboards are very subjective with respect to "fit and feel".

And have some firm requirements about what you expect from the keyboard: both functionally and cosmetically if the latter is a concern.

Go to some stores, visit friends and family, etc. and try the keyboards you have in mind.

Pick the two you like best (again subjective) and read reviews by verified purchasers or product reviews at websites such as Tom's Hardware.

Then go to the keyboard manufacturer's websites: Look for and read the User Guide/Manual. Visit the manufacturer's FAQs and Forums.

Learn what other people or saying, asking,or complaining about. Note both what is said and what is not said.

Solution
Nov 16, 2018

Thanks for info