Question Corsair Katar Pro mouse behaving erratically when iCue is installed ?

May 10, 2021
So somedays ago I bought the Corsair Katar Pro from an official retailer and it's been weird since then. The issue being that if I just use the mouse without the software from corsair(iCUE) then everything in the mouse works perfectly. I then downloaded iCUE and started adjusting mouse settings and after several minutes, the mouse starts to behave very weirdly; the mouse cursor starts to vibrate, clicking on something doesn't work anymore and it gets worse from there. The only way to fix things then is to restart my pc. This only happens when I have the iCue software installed. If I uninstall the software, everything works fine again. Any help regarding as to why this is happening?

Lutfij

Titan
What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you on? You might want to verify that the issue is confined to your platform alone. You can do this by taking the mouse to a donor system and seeing if the mouse behaves the same with the app installed. Speaking of installed, did you make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date? Chipset/USB drivers are up to date? Try reinstalling said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

May 10, 2021
What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you on? You might want to verify that the issue is confined to your platform alone. You can do this by taking the mouse to a donor system and seeing if the mouse behaves the same with the app installed. Speaking of installed, did you make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date? Chipset/USB drivers are up to date? Try reinstalling said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I checked on several PCs and the issue stays the same. My PC is completely upto date. Should I claim my warranty?