Corsair Launches Obsidian 750D Priced at $159.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerplayer88

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
I was just contemplating on upgrading my case (Antec 900 V1, she's getting old). My Antec wasn't really flexible nor tool-less but I liked the all black finish inside the case like this one has done.

I didn't see a weight on the case. My Antec weighed in around 25lbs. What I thought was odd is that it states it has two front fans, but it has a solid front piece. Unless it's something like the front panel opens revealing the fans but that would be a turn off for me right away.

It's 21.4 lbs.

I have the 350D and 900D, both are amazing cases, I would expect the 750D to be just as amazing. I like the simple design of the this line of obsidian cases; they don't look all flashy like other gaming cases all the kids like too.

bubonik

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
I would like to see the 650d get a style refresh that matches this design. And why is this cheaper than a 650d?

Its just fairly priced for it has to offer.This one is rather for those who want a cheaper 800D/900D with the better features and the case is just awesome for water cooling. I would prefer this for a WC build rather than an air cooled builds.
To all cases - Embrace yourselves , the 750D has arrived.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

Im surprised that people still use Antec 900 cases and that people are still buying them as Antec have not inovated anything relating to those cases since they first launched. It was the worse case i ever used in cable management, dust build up, and not to mention noise. The worst of all is when the dust gets between the plexi glass and the case window.

Corsair and Coolermaster put out way better enclosures. The 350D is also a nice buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.