Corsair M65 RGB Lighting problem

Lord_Sunday123

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015
So, I recently got myself a new Corsair M65. I've been wanting a new mouse, and so far I'm quite please with what I see. However, when I turn on the PC, the lights go back to the colors that come straight out of the box.This doesn't fix itself, until I open up the Corsair Utility Engine, even if it's supposedly running in the background.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a way to upload a color profile to this mouse? I've done some searching, but I can never seem to find an answer.

Solution
It sounds like an issue with the software not coming up during startup. There is a near similar issue stated here. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your Corsair Cue link software with the latest version. *Drop down menu>Gaming Mice

This may also be a good place to dig through. Might also want to pass on your full systems specs, and make sure your BIOS and device drivers(chipset) are up to date.

Lutfij

Titan
It sounds like an issue with the software not coming up during startup. There is a near similar issue stated here. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your Corsair Cue link software with the latest version. *Drop down menu>Gaming Mice

This may also be a good place to dig through. Might also want to pass on your full systems specs, and make sure your BIOS and device drivers(chipset) are up to date.

Solution