Question Corsair mouse tracking problem

Jan 1, 2020
I have used a M65 Pro and a Glaive RGB Pro for playing certain games and I seem to have a weird mouse tracking problem. My mouse is very jumpy, I can move my mouse from one side of the mousepad to the other and it'll just slow down here and there and return to its original speed after a half second or so. I don't know what it is but I have tested a few different mice, with and without software and it only seems to be the corsair mice that have this problem. Is there a problem with my pc or the mice?

Jan 1, 2020
I have used a M65 Pro and a Glaive RGB Pro for playing certain games and I seem to have a weird mouse tracking problem. My mouse is very jumpy, I can move my mouse from one side of the mousepad to the other and it'll just slow down here and there and return to its original speed after a half second or so. I don't know what it is but I have tested a few different mice, with and without software and it only seems to be the corsair mice that have this problem. Is there a problem with my pc or the mice?
Forgot to mention that this only happens on games. As soon as I open a pause menu or alt + tab out of the game the mouse has no tracking problems whatsoever

Feb 7, 2020
Latest drivers?
Have you tested it with another PC?
It happens only on a mousepad or without it as well?

Jan 1, 2020
Well, glad you figured it out!
What was the reason?
Yeah thanks. The slot on my mother board that the graphics card was in is broken so my card wasn't working very well. Just needed to switch to another slot and ta daa it worked fine. So I dunno how I've broken it but I have lol