Question Corsair MP510 vs Adata Gammix s11 pro

upamomo

Honorable
Sep 7, 2013
Hello, I am planning to buy 1 of those. both r the same price same capacity( 1TB). Which 1 is better? thx

popatim

Titan
both have 5 yr warranties.
Reading the review a bit closer and from a gamers perspective I think I will recommend the Adata instead. It's faster in lighter workloads / low queue operations and mixed workloads where as the mp510 seems to be better at higher queue depths and heavier loads which is what i personally look for; except when looking for a boot drive and the Adata would make a good boot & game/application drive.

upamomo

Honorable
Sep 7, 2013
both have 5 yr warranties.
Reading the review a bit closer and from a gamers perspective I think I will recommend the Adata instead. It's faster in lighter workloads / low queue operations and mixed workloads where as the mp510 seems to be better at higher queue depths and heavier loads which is what i personally look for; except when looking for a boot drive and the Adata would make a good boot & game/application drive.
Thanks a lot. I went for MP510 at the end coz I found somewhere cheaper. and I saw on the spec saying it has incredibly 1700 tbw.

TRENDING THREADS