antr1x

Reputable
Sep 16, 2019
Hey, everybody! I'm planning on buying this building, two questions:

1. Will the TRX40 AORUS XTREME (XL-ATX) motherboard fit into it normally?
  2. The description says that I can only mount 140 fans on top of case... that is, I can't attach AORUS Liquid Cooler 360 at top of case?

Solution
1)There isn't a concrete answer for this, because E-ATX doesn't have standard dimensions; it's all over the place. When a case says it 'supports E-ATX', that means it can and cannot at the same time.
More in-depth here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJwwLRJBk

Unless someone here has personally installed that specific mobo in that case, the answer to this is up in the air.

2)That is correct.
Radiator options:
multi_radiators_stock.png

Fan options - blue is 120mm, purple is 140mm:
multi_fans_stock.png

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
1)There isn't a concrete answer for this, because E-ATX doesn't have standard dimensions; it's all over the place. When a case says it 'supports E-ATX', that means it can and cannot at the same time.
More in-depth here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJwwLRJBk

Unless someone here has personally installed that specific mobo in that case, the answer to this is up in the air.

2)That is correct.
Radiator options:
multi_radiators_stock.png

Fan options - blue is 120mm, purple is 140mm:
multi_fans_stock.png

Reactions: antr1x
Solution

IDProG

Distinguished
From my observations, no, the case doesn't support the motherboard.

1. Corsair website only says that it supports up to E-ATX,
  2. PCPartPicker does not list the motherboard as one of the case's supported motherboard.

Ah, yes, that Gamers' Nexus video.

It's true that there are lots of E-ATX motherboard sizes. But, despite the differences, I think the mounting holes are still the same in all of them.

Anyway, no, I'm afraid the case doesn't support it, unfortunately, since XL-ATX motherboards have different mounting holes compared to E-ATX ones.