Corsair or Thermaltake?

andy_Man

Admirable
Nov 17, 2014

The thermaltake needs to be plugged into an internal usb header, then you can use their software to allegedly do the same things. However, when I tried to do this their link was broken on their website. I then found an alternative link, and the software didn't work. I did some research, and a lot of people have trouble with the software. So I don't know who to recommend, but it's not thermaltake.

andy_Man

Admirable
Nov 17, 2014
From personal experience with the thermaltake 3.0 Extreme, it's loud. Had to replace the fans on it with corsair sp fans.(Silent edition, which hurt performance slightly) So I imagine the ultimate uses the same loud fans.

Can't speak about the h100i .

CorsairJoseph

Reputable
Nov 7, 2014
Pretend that you didn't see my tittle ;) But one thing that stands out right off the bat when you compare the two is the length of the warranty. The TT comes with 1 year warranty vs H100i's 3 year. Another thing to note is, the H100i is compatible with Corsair link Software, where you can control LED pump color, customize fan curve, monitor CPU temp, and many more using a single application. Not sure if the TT cooler has that similar feature, but I could be wrong, I just didn't see any in the hardware spec.

andy_Man

Admirable
Nov 17, 2014

The thermaltake needs to be plugged into an internal usb header, then you can use their software to allegedly do the same things. However, when I tried to do this their link was broken on their website. I then found an alternative link, and the software didn't work. I did some research, and a lot of people have trouble with the software. So I don't know who to recommend, but it's not thermaltake.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS