Corsair Packs 12,000 DPI Pixart PWM336x Sensor Into M65 Pro RGB Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot. I should have waited one more month until I bought a new gaming mouse, now I'm stuck with my Rival.

I'm kinda disappointed with my Rival 300. It's way too easy to accidentally press the LMB when clicking on the scroll wheel, for one, and its not as well constructed as the cheaper sensei raw. Looking at this Corsair model, I have to admit it's kind of growing on me. I like that it uses the same sensor as Logitech's Proteus Core. Seems like the M65 has a more ambidextrous design to it vs the other two, not really a bad thing necessarily. Was kind of leaning toward the Mionix Castor or G502 so far, but now I dunno lol.

The G502 is fantastic, I have had the original and the Spectrum. Love it.

This mouse, however, is using the same sensor as the G502 so it should also be a good mouse. I have been tempted to try a Corsair mouse, I do love my K95 RGB, but hard to drop the Logitech brand since their mice have been stellar for years.

"The G502 is fantastic, I have had the original and the Spectrum. Love it.

This mouse, however, is using the same sensor as the G502 so it should also be a good mouse. I have been tempted to try a Corsair mouse, I do love my K95 RGB, but hard to drop the Logitech brand since their mice have been stellar for years."

It'd be cool to read a thorough review on the M65 pro if one is done in the future, as not much in the way of detailed info on it yet. Anyhow, concluded the Corsair is a quality mouse, but the g502 is a must have for now.

diabedo

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
And I just bought my M65 RGB a month ago. I don't think I'll need the extra 2000dpi. 12000 is just too much for anything I'd ever need.

ikr? But the Pixart PWM336x optical sensor still is an excellent option to have available to u, even if in most cases you never will have cause to use 12k dpi. I think aside from the M65 pro rgb from Corsair, the only other mice that use that sensor are logitech's g502, g303. I've never run into anything quite like the g502 b4, thing offers a lot in the way of different options, I'm still getting used to it. Its sweet that it's optical instead of laser, and while 12k dpi is up there, still not as overkill as those typically cheaper 16.4k dpi laser mice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.