ZuRriX

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
Once again I have a question about a PSU's warranty. I am going to buy the RM850x from MediaMarkt.de and I saw that they offer a 2 year warranty. Now, since Corsair offers a 10 year warranty on their RMX series, do I need to do anything like register the PSU on their website uding its serial number to 'activate' the 10 year warranty?

Also, after those two years if I have a problem and can't send it to MediaMarkt anymore, do I get in
contact with Corsair via email and ship the unit to America for repairs (on my charge, of course)?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Now, since Corsair offers a 10 year warranty on their RMX series, do I need to do anything like register the PSU on their website uding its serial number to 'activate' the 10 year warranty?

No. Just keep your receipt.

Also, after those two years if I have a problem and can't send it to MediaMarkt anymore, do I get in
contact with Corsair via email and ship the unit to America for repairs (on my charge, of course)?

No. You send it to Almere, NL. The address is on the PSU label and on the box.
Now, since Corsair offers a 10 year warranty on their RMX series, do I need to do anything like register the PSU on their website uding its serial number to 'activate' the 10 year warranty?

No. Just keep your receipt.

No. You send it to Almere, NL. The address is on the PSU label and on the box.

Reactions: ZuRriX
Solution