Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys, My Build is still pending, I'm going for The Lian Li o11 Dynamic XL White case.
I am thinking of buying the QL Fans from Corsair, and populating it all over the case.

Here is my plan :
3 Fans at the bottom (for GPU Cooling)
A 360 Radiator at the Top
3 Fans at the side (Fresh air for the Radiator.)
I don't know whether these much fans are gonna be overkill or not.

Here is my build : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8YcWbh

A'right my main questions :
  1. Are those QL Fans Good enough to cool the components?
  2. Is my Fan setup Good? My Aim is to get good air supply without getting my fellow DUST-MATES Inside the case.
  3. if my fan setup is not good please recommend me a good setup.
  4. and the rear is empty, I don't know whether to put a fan there or not...putting a fan there helps in cooling????
  5. RGB Fans are cool but my main aim is to get performance(with a pinch of RGB) , so if QL Fans aren't that good please recommend me some other fans

Solution
Hi Barry :)

1. If you want some bling then QL fans are good where you can see them. (front or top)
  2. ALL solutions help however mount a Rear ML 140mm for better extraction.
  3. You should not need side fans.
  4. Rear fans are a must as big as you can fit.
  5. ML (Magnetic Levitation) FANS are much quieter under normal use. Your not constrained by a budget it appears so go ML.
More fans especially extraction are a good investment for case cooling.
3 Front mounted FANS are best for throughput and if you can, remove the HDD cages.
Hi Barry :)

1. If you want some bling then QL fans are good where you can see them. (front or top)
  2. ALL solutions help however mount a Rear ML 140mm for better extraction.
  3. You should not need side fans.
  4. Rear fans are a must as big as you can fit.
  5. ML (Magnetic Levitation) FANS are much quieter under normal use. Your not constrained by a budget it appears so go ML.
More fans especially extraction are a good investment for case cooling.
3 Front mounted FANS are best for throughput and if you can, remove the HDD cages.

Solution