Corsair Reveals New Mechanical Keyboards and Gaming Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowfamicom

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Not bad. Would really love if more companies made more mechanical keyboards that have the arrow keys smooshed below the right shift key. Even if the arrow keys had to be rubber dome and smaller then the rest. I know they are out there, but I have to end up importing them from China or they have switches I don't like....

UrbanX

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
You should take a look at the Noppo Choc Mini 84 (I'm assuming you want the arrow keys below the shift key because you want a smaller keyboard). You still have to import it from China but they are available in all mech switch types (http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/shop-mechanical-keyboard-by-br/noppoo-choc-mini-84-gaming-che/lid=33069492)

shadowfamicom

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Yeah I have see those actually. Did not like the way they keycaps look though (the side thing with the number pad and the menu keys), I could always by a new keyset sure, but just want to see more variety in general with 83/84 key keyboards, mechanical or not. Thanks for the link though!

Soda-88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I don't understand how manufacturers justify $100 pricetag on rubber dome 'gaming' keyboards...
Sadly people buying them aren't educated and/or aware of existence of Cherry MX (red in particular) $70 boards that are multiple times better

pradeepkumarluhani

Honorable
Oct 11, 2012
corsair k95 and m95 released at ces 2013 feb are not yet available in india. before making so many models corsair make sure that they reach to customer in 6months LOL.

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I don't see the point of the Raptor K50 keyboard. Why would I buy it over the Logitech G510s (successor to the G15)? It's got all the "programmable keys" jammed together, too.
They seem to think MMOG gamers don't want a fully mechanical keyboard. They made the K90 mechanical - except the dang 18 keys on the side aren't mechanical? What's up with that?

ETA - actually they DO make a fully mechanical now with the 18 extra keys also mechanical, the K95. Way to go Corsair!

dkcomputer

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
I just purchased the K70, and this thing is amazing. I highly dislike cherry MX brown and blue though. There's a good reason red was the only offering they had, and I would not purchase a brown or blue just to get a "newer version" This thing looks sleek as heck, with the brushed aluminum, the LED's are much brighter than my previous keyboard (siatek 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.