[SOLVED] Corsair rgb questions.

Jan 24, 2019
I have a corsair 570x case with 6x rgb fans connectors controller, i want to buy the corsair 100i platinum aio cooler with 2x ml120 rgb fans. I will also get 4x ml120 rgb fans to replace the stock one + and 1 rear exhaust.

Both aio fans will be connected to the aio pump rgb connectors?

4 other fans will be plugged on the rgb controller that come with the case?

I also want to get the corsair 4x rgb strips, should i get the full kit with the lighting node pro or just the 4x rgb strips ?

My motherboard will be a msi b450 gaming plus, Will the fan speed control on that board work as good as the commander pro or i should get that too ?

Sorry for the bad english and thanks folks !

Solution
The push-button controller that comes with that case only works with the SP-RGB fans; it won't work with the ML-RGB fans. The Fan Hub will work with the fans, however - you'll just need to connect it to a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro.
The fan speed control for the CoPro is easily configurable in Windows and, more importantly, supports 4 included themistors (temp sensors). This lets you control your fans based on internal case temperatures.

devbiker

Commendable
Dec 9, 2017
The push-button controller that comes with that case only works with the SP-RGB fans; it won't work with the ML-RGB fans. The Fan Hub will work with the fans, however - you'll just need to connect it to a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro.
The fan speed control for the CoPro is easily configurable in Windows and, more importantly, supports 4 included themistors (temp sensors). This lets you control your fans based on internal case temperatures.

Solution