Question Corsair RGB void elite wireless

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
I bought this headset yesterday, and before doing anything I read the manual and it said it should be charged fully before using it.
So I connected it to a USB 3.0 and left it to charge, I read that people said it will take around 1 hour using a 3.0 USB port to fully charge it, but after few hours it's stuck at 94%? and then I left it overnight to charge and it's still at 94%.
Today when I reconnected it to charge, and it actually got to 100%.
The question now is, when I turned it off and left my house, I came back and it was at 98% note that when I left it was at 95%, now that am looking at it it dropped from 98% to 96%, and it's not dropping like before because the dropped that happened in a matter of mins.
The problem is it peeps from time to time for no reason, and the light beside the USB port on the headset is blinking red which means low battery, but it has 95% battery right now?
what is going on?

Note that since an hour ago until now it became 87% and i don't know if that's normal or not.
And the red blinking light is still there even tho the headset has enough battery?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
what is driving me crazy is, the blinking light that keeps on going, even tho its fully charged.
also i would advise you to turn off the sound <Mod Edit> its so annoying

EDIT: i still want to know if the headset is fine or not, i mean from what i noticed if am in a discord call and i have music on and playing a game it will drain a bit quicker, but when i turn off the music its a bit better also i have the RGB turned off as i have heard a lot of people saying that it takes a lot of the battery and i want to know if the blinking lred light is fine or not

Last edited by a moderator: