so the questions pretty self explanatory
where i live we dont have seasonic or evga only thermaltake, corsair and antec
some of my pc components are
I7 8700K
RTX 2080
so any suggestions boys?

Solution
Which models, specifically?

The HCG lineup is based on a dated SeaSonic platform (S12II), but still a decent budget offering available worldwide.

The RM lineup from Corsair has mostly decent units, with a couple that fall more into 'ok' territory only.

On the information alone, I think the HCG is the safest bet (strictly HCG vs RM), but specific models would help greatly.

Where are you located, specifically? Are the TX units from Corsair available? What about RMx or RMi ?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Which models, specifically?

The HCG lineup is based on a dated SeaSonic platform (S12II), but still a decent budget offering available worldwide.

The RM lineup from Corsair has mostly decent units, with a couple that fall more into 'ok' territory only.

On the information alone, I think the HCG is the safest bet (strictly HCG vs RM), but specific models would help greatly.

Where are you located, specifically? Are the TX units from Corsair available? What about RMx or RMi ?

Solution
go HCG100w.

I think warranty wise, hcg is a 10 year? rm is 7 years?

HCG1000W is based on focus plus gold design. it's a very mature design.

rm850i uses CWT, also a very good psu maker, however I personally like seasonic solution better. quieter fan, and higher capacity. both are excellent at ripple suppression.

TRENDING THREADS