[SOLVED] Corsair RM650x 2015 help with the connectors

anonymous890

Reputable
Jan 15, 2018
https://images.app.goo.gl/xVcRfB8Ycz8bs3Vp7
There's a socket that says 24pin atx, Do I need to connect the 18pin together with 10pin for the 24pin for the mobo? As i dont have any idea why they have to split 18 and 10 for the 24. Or do i just leave one of them?

And sockets for the pcie and cpu, there are 3 8pin sockets for them. Where should i put the cpu? First, middle, last? Do they go in order?

Also, peripheral & sata sockets are for the hdd and ssd right?

Btw I have the 2015 version of the psu.

Additional question: I have this generic AVR, says delkin on it. Ive had it for the very long time about 2013, I have my psu and monitor plugged into it. Is this ok to use it? Or ill just buy an adaptor? cause I cant plug it directly to wall socket.

Solution
Do I need to connect the 18pin together with 10pin for the 24pin for the mobo ........Yes
And sockets for the pcie and cpu, there are 3 8pin sockets for them Where should i put the cpu? First, middle, last? Do they go in order? .......Whatever is better for cable management.

Also, peripheral & sata sockets are for the hdd and ssd right? .......Yes

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Do I need to connect the 18pin together with 10pin for the 24pin for the mobo ........Yes
And sockets for the pcie and cpu, there are 3 8pin sockets for them Where should i put the cpu? First, middle, last? Do they go in order? .......Whatever is better for cable management.

Reactions: anonymous890
Solution

anonymous890

Reputable
Jan 15, 2018

Thank you so much, do you have a say on my additional question?