Review Corsair Scimitar Elite Wireless Review: Big and Packed Full of Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
It takes quite a while to get used to that mouse.

I have the wired version and it took me forever especially after using claw grip for a very long time with other mice.

That being said, it's not that bad for those of us that have medium hands.

Reactions: SydB

SydB

Reputable
Oct 6, 2020
It takes quite a while to get used to that mouse.

I have the wired version and it took me forever especially after using claw grip for a very long time with other mice.

That being said, it's not that bad for those of us that have medium hands.
Always good to get another users feedback on mice, especially since hand sizes differ and of course the grip you might use. When the review said 'large hands' (which is me, not xl hands or even Andre the Giant) I did start paying more attention. However, upon reading the measurements I realised this was smaller than my Kona, which is bornderline too small with a palm grip.

It does feel that those of us with larger hands have an extremely limited selection.

Sep 25, 2023
One thing to add that I INSTANTLY found to be lacking in the wired version of the mouse after making the switch from the wired Scimitar to the wireless is that there is only one button by the mousewheel, where as on the wired version, we get two buttons there. which makes it the optimal two buttons to reprogram into the back and forward mouse function, something that we are missing and are forced to make the choice of back or forwards, improving quality of life instead of having to use keyboard or moving your mouse to manually click the back and forth buttons.
that is if you wish to have this functionality over changing your sensitivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS