Corsair strafe (Non Rgb) or SteelSeries Apex M500

run5000

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
Hello
Gonna be purchasing a new keyboard around 100 pound and would like to know the better between these 2 and if there are any better at the same price or bit lower.

Thanks

Solution
Out of the two I would choose the Corsair. I own a Corsair K90 keyboard and it's really nice. I've had my share of Steel Series products and I've never been too impressed with them.

HOWEVER, I must admit that when it comes to mice, keyboards and headsets it's basically personal preference. It never hurts to own more than one nice keyboard :D I use a Corsair K90 and a Daskeyboard with blank keys, each are very nice in their own way.

Th3pwn3r

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
Out of the two I would choose the Corsair. I own a Corsair K90 keyboard and it's really nice. I've had my share of Steel Series products and I've never been too impressed with them.

HOWEVER, I must admit that when it comes to mice, keyboards and headsets it's basically personal preference. It never hurts to own more than one nice keyboard :D I use a Corsair K90 and a Daskeyboard with blank keys, each are very nice in their own way.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS