Corsair strafe rgb vs CANYON CNE-CKEY1

not you

Distinguished
May 14, 2015
Hello

I have the cayon keyboard specified in the title and im having ghosting issues (cant use the shift+space+w in the same time) also the "removable keys" are not on the positive side on some products :/ (i mean i have lost the "Enter" key)

If im buying anyway i was thinking about backlighting also as im playing in dark mostly and its not a disadwantage to see what button you are pushing lol

I ended up at the Corsair Strafe RGB Mechanical Gaming Cherry MX Brown /CH-9000094

It has good rewievs and was recommended here as well so it seemed a solid choise to me

However my parents are not so easily amused by electronic products (and thou the money is mine i got it from them) and i cant really point out the differences that justify the wast price jump
from the CANYON CNE-CKEY1 4$ to the corsair strafe rgb chery mx brown 176$

So i would like to ask why is the corsair that mutch more expensive?
Is it worth the insane amount of money?
And also if you could suggest a different product that would do what i want without also causing a heart attack to my parents :D

Thank you for your time and help

Solution
It's not rubber domed, has mechanical Cherry MX switches
has a nifty Backlighting that you can customize to your hearts content and also make custom profiles
the build quality
the company branding/logo

Since mechanical switches cost quite alot per switch the cost of one you're looking at is well worth it plus the bells and whistles that you pick up once you own it.

And also if you could suggest a different product that would do what i want without also causing a heart attack to my parents
You can go for the rubber domed versions or something that is almost 30 times the amount of the Canyon keyboard...

Lutfij

Titan
It's not rubber domed, has mechanical Cherry MX switches
has a nifty Backlighting that you can customize to your hearts content and also make custom profiles
the build quality
the company branding/logo

Since mechanical switches cost quite alot per switch the cost of one you're looking at is well worth it plus the bells and whistles that you pick up once you own it.

And also if you could suggest a different product that would do what i want without also causing a heart attack to my parents
You can go for the rubber domed versions or something that is almost 30 times the amount of the Canyon keyboard:
Coolermaster Rapid i
Corsair K65 RGB
Cooler master Octane combo

Solution