[SOLVED] Corsair system

Tastypoptart

Reputable
Jul 30, 2019
So i want to get a corsair h150i capellix aio and i already have the comander pro with all the fan and rgb spots used and the aio comes with a commander pro how would i set this up? Would i need to have them both setup separately?

okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
I think the commander pro controller connects to a USB pin port on the motherboard. So if you have an extra port use that other commander pro that comes with the aio on that since you already used up all of ports on your current commander pro. Use the other commander to connect the fans with the aio once you get them.

so yes use them separately, although if you don’t have space and used up all the air vents in your case, I would rather use the fans that are already in your case for the aio so you don’t have to use 2 commander pros at the same time.

Tastypoptart

Reputable
Jul 30, 2019
I think the commander pro controller connects to a USB pin port on the motherboard. So if you have an extra port use that other commander pro that comes with the aio on that since you already used up all of ports on your current commander pro. Use the other commander to connect the fans with the aio once you get them.

so yes use them separately, although if you don’t have space and used up all the air vents in your case, I would rather use the fans that are already in your case for the aio so you don’t have to use 2 commander pros at the same time.
I have a lian li pc-011 dynamic with 3 fans intake on the bottom and 3 intake on the back wall and currently a 2 fan aio exhaust on top i want better exhaust and i want a ryzen 5900x so im looking for a 360 AIO