Corsair Unleashes Black K70 Gaming Keyboard With Cherry MX Blue, Brown Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpmrush

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
It's not fully mechanical and the LEDs fail quickly, but the extra keys are neat. I almost got the K95 for full mech, but it quickly had LED failure reviews as well. Ended up getting the Rosewill RK-9200 with Reds. Extremely happy thus far.

NorCal79

Reputable
Apr 10, 2014
It's not fully mechanical and the LEDs fail quickly, but the extra keys are neat. I almost got the K95 for full mech, but it quickly had LED failure reviews as well. Ended up getting the Rosewill RK-9200 with Reds. Extremely happy thus far.

The K60 was not fully mechanical, the F-Keys, and System keys were dome. The
K70 IS fully mechanical, function keys and all. I have a gunmetal K70 with MX browns, works great, backlights are all working fine, and it has a 2-year warranty. I bought it to replace my Rosewill RK9000 that broke after a year.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
Cherry MX Brown mechanical key switches provide fast and precise actuation, along with light tactile feedback for comfortable typing. Since the K70 is fully mechanical, you’ll get that response with any key you press. There’s a full key matrix anti-ghosting mechanism for perfect signal quality, and the full key rollover on USB ensures accuracy no matter how fast you play. The aluminum frame is lightweight and durable for hours and hours of intense play. 100% Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Key Switches
Cherry MX Brown switches provide fast and precise actuation for fast, competitive play. There’s light tactile feedback for comfortable typing, but no audible click that might be a distraction. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k70-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-brown

Status
Not open for further replies.