Corsair Unveils Three Mid-Tower Cases For The Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
ugly and where is the support for the DVD/Bluray player...or some kind of internal card reader????...FAIL....please, don't tell me that no one uses DVDs...I DO

thisguy365

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

Then this isnt the case for you. Lots of people dont need those things.

Meh, I get it. Why shouldn't Corsair jump on the tempered glass rgb bandwagon too? Hoping this increasingly tacky, vanity-catering, needlessly expensive trend dies out is surely useless. But, one can still at least hope solid metal cases won't die out altogether. For those of us left who couldn't care less about showing off their unnecessarily shiny, blinky components (you know, that blink for no reason other than to blink), and still value actual quality and solid construction over flashy lights and glass or plastic. =D

Yeah give me a good quality under-toned case with good features and I'm there (Fractal Design generally fits this bill). I like the tempered glass look, but for me I don't need the bling :) I like quality $40-60 cases for my computing needs. Of coarse if I were to ever build a HTPC I would like a quality smaller case.

sillynilly

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
I have been running the Tou for a couple of years now and back then tempered glass was so taboo! Not many cases had it and if they did it was a small window (or worse yet - cheap plastic of some kind). Now almost full tempered glass is everywhere. I do love the inWin designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS