Question Corsair Vengeance 750M vs TX650M vs RX650M

Tamil.t7

Prominent
Mar 24, 2019
Hi.. Could someone help me to choose the right psu?

I know that the Corsair's RXm and TXm series are best in quality. But, Unfortunately in my country RXm are priced too high and TXm are not available.

The vengeance series are available at a lower price range. But i couldn't find any reviews for them. How good is their quality? Should i have to spend extra for RXm or shall i just go and buy the cheaper Vengeance one?

Below are my system specs:

CPU- i7-8700
GPU- rtx 2070
RAM- 2x8GB corsair lpx 3000MHz
Storage- Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
Cooler- hyper 212

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Corsair Vengeance 750M is a EURO release from Corsair and it's a very good choice. Very popular on the Euro markets. (y)

VENGEANCE Series ™ 750M - 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Silver Certified PSU (UK):

The CORSAIR VENGEANCE Series ™ power supply offers 80 PLUS Silver certified efficiency, quiet operation with Zero RPM mode and a five-year warranty.

SEMI-MODULAR CABLES

VENGEANCE Series power supplies include semi-modular cables that allow you to connect only the cables your system needs, for a simple and clean system.

CERTIFIED 80 PLUS SILVER

VENGEANCE Series power supplies provide electricity with efficiency greater than 88% for low power consumption, quiet operation and low temperatures.

100% JAPANESE ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS

Thanks to its high-end electrolytic capacitors, the VENGEANCE Series power supplies offer the stable power and long-term reliability that has become the hallmark of CORSAIR power supplies

MULTIRAIL +12 V DESIGN

VENGEANCE Series power supplies are based on a +12 V monorail and multirail switch design, allowing you to choose the comfort of a single rail or the additional OCP of the multirail with a simple push of the switch.

FIVE-YEAR GUARANTEE

CORSAIR offers a five-year warranty on all VENGEANCE SERIES power supplies, your guarantee of reliable operation that will last for many assemblies. If you encounter a problem installing or using a VENGEANCE Series Power Supply, CORSAIR Customer Support is ready to assist you.

Corsair.com

Last edited by a moderator: