[SOLVED] Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz compatibility with Ryzen 5 3400g and Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Solution
thanks bro, i dont found the CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 in that list. but personally, do you think that that components could work at his best at full potential?

If it isn't on the QVL it doesn't mean it won't work, even on "XMP" settings. We see a LOT of posts here regarding Ryzen and Corsair compatibility issues. I personally am using some of the RGB 3K speed in a build with a R7 1700, and it works quite well. We see other posts where it won't work without manual timing, and some where it won't work at all.
If you already have it on hand there is a great way to find out...;)

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
thanks bro, i dont found the CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 in that list. but personally, do you think that that components could work at his best at full potential?

If it isn't on the QVL it doesn't mean it won't work, even on "XMP" settings. We see a LOT of posts here regarding Ryzen and Corsair compatibility issues. I personally am using some of the RGB 3K speed in a build with a R7 1700, and it works quite well. We see other posts where it won't work without manual timing, and some where it won't work at all.
If you already have it on hand there is a great way to find out...;)

Reactions: Non plus ultra
Solution