[SOLVED] Corsair Vengeance Lpx 2400 2x8 16gb ddr4 Benchmark

frj1001

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
Hi, I am upgrading from a ddr3 system to ddr4 and looking for related components. Recently I found a very good deal in my country for the above mentioned ram in used condition online. So I asked him to show me some benchmarks for the ram. He used the UserBenchmark app and the result has me confused as the memory is performing below expectation. Should I proceed to buy it or let it go.
Here is the link for the benchmark
https://ibb.co/YL57Zps

Regards

Solution
For a second hand set of RAM, I'd say some error free passes of MemTest86 would be more useful to you than a benchmark, as MemTest can help verifying that the RAM are not faulty

There are a lot of variables on UserBenchmark that can give you results that are pretty much meaningless to you as a potential buyer.

2400MHz DDR4 RAM is not exactly in the high performance segment, so benchmark results will be in the low end
For a second hand set of RAM, I'd say some error free passes of MemTest86 would be more useful to you than a benchmark, as MemTest can help verifying that the RAM are not faulty

There are a lot of variables on UserBenchmark that can give you results that are pretty much meaningless to you as a potential buyer.

2400MHz DDR4 RAM is not exactly in the high performance segment, so benchmark results will be in the low end

Last edited:
Solution