Question Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2400MHz not compatible with Gig B365M DS3H

Jan 13, 2021
I have 2 sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2400MHz on Gigabyte B365M DS3H, I3 9100F cpu and the Win10 64 system is very unstable giving blue screens.
I ran the win mem diagnostics tool and hardware problems were detected. Windows are updated but Bios is F5 not latest F6.
I swapped RAM to positions 3 and 4 and then back to 1 an 2 just in case. No change.
Checked on compatibility list at Corsair and sadly cmk8gx4m1a2400c16r is not included.
Should I cof up the cash and get something else or is there something I can do?
Thanks in advance.

RealBeast

Titan
I would contact Corsair about an RMA exchange to a pair that will run. I expect that you bought the two sticks individually -- not a good idea.

As a 16GB (2 x 8GB) Corsair sells CMK16GX4M2A2400C16 which is the kit name and that is on the compatibility list.

Jan 13, 2021
As a guitarist I was under the impression that only vintage amplifier tubes had to be matched. 🆒
There was no option for the 16gb set from the shop I got the RAM, so I went for 2 singles.
I updated the Bios to F6e latest, no difference.
The question is: do I have to get a matched pair as a rule next time or is it that the board just doesn't support this specific RAM?
And what happens if I get a 16 gig stick and some time later I decide to add another 16 of the same specs and brand? Will it work or will I have the same problem?
I never had such issues in the past or at least I was never aware of them.