Discussion Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32GB kit...dead

Dr3ams

Commendable
Sep 29, 2021
Because memory prices are so low, in January I bought a Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB kit to replace my Corsair Vengeance 16GB setup. For over a month the RAM functioned without a problem. A couple of days ago I got my first blue screen, something I hadn't seen since Windows Vista. Restarted the PC and everything worked again. Last night the bluescreen was back, but this time the PC completely locked up. When I got it to boot again, I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic app. It got to 3% and the screen went dark. This morning I switched back to the 16GB kit and ran the Diagnostic app again...RAM was 100%. RMA'd the 32GB kit, should have a replacement in about a week.

Before I bought Corsair, I had always used Kingston and never had any problems with it. Somebody recommended Corsair, so I switched.

Anyone else here have problems with Corsair RAM?

Hi Dr3ams.

You should be aware that even the best company that has the best products will always have some of those products that will have issues. Nothing is perfect.

Corsair is very good RAM company but unfortunately it seems like you got a kit that was defective after a short period of time. You can keep buying Corsair. You were just unlucky.

Reactions: Dr3ams