[SOLVED] Corsair Vengeance Pro unstable on Aorus b450i

ishaansphone

Commendable
Jul 31, 2018
Constant blue screens with a wide range of error messages each time
Updated all my drivers and Windows

Upgraded from Adata Spectrix D60G (2x8gb) to Vengeance Pro RGB (2x16gb), and now my pc constantly crashes, what should I do?

So far I've tried with XMP off and on, with auto timings and manual timings I've a 2600x, with a BeQuiet 500w power supply, if that helps

I have the option to return the sticks

Thank you in advance

Solution
The processor, motherboard, ram(just the capacity, not the model) and the PSU(same story here) have been mentioned in your post. What is the make and model of your discrete GPU and the storage device(s)? Which BIOS version are you on at the moment? Is the PSU recycled?
Thank you for your reply

It's an ASUS TUF 1650s
Crucial P1 500GB nvme
Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD

I've since had a play around with timings and voltages, and clocking it at 3133MHz instead of 3200, and manually changing the tRC to 55 has fixed it.... For now

Lutfij

Titan
The processor, motherboard, ram(just the capacity, not the model) and the PSU(same story here) have been mentioned in your post. What is the make and model of your discrete GPU and the storage device(s)? Which BIOS version are you on at the moment? Is the PSU recycled?

ishaansphone

Commendable
Jul 31, 2018
Thank you for your reply

It's an ASUS TUF 1650s
Crucial P1 500GB nvme
Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD

I've since had a play around with timings and voltages, and clocking it at 3133MHz instead of 3200, and manually changing the tRC to 55 has fixed it.... For now

Solution